Heartbeat is a very simple application to help you determine your heartbeat.
Simply tap yhe screen at each heartbeat to display your beat-per-minutes.
*** How to use?
To begin measuring your heart rate, follow these easy steps:
1. With one hand, feel your pulse by placing your index and middle fingers on your lower neck, on either side of the windpipe. Press lightly until you feel a pulse.
2. With the other hand, tap to button icon each time you feel a beat.
3. Your actual average beats per minute (BPM) will be displayed.
4. Continue at least 5 - 10 seconds for successful measurement.
5. When completed press Stop button to see your result.
You can share your results with your friends.
*** What is heart rate?
Heart rate (or pulse) is the number of times your heart beats in a minute, typically expressed in beats per minute (BPM). Your heart rate increases or decreases based on your body's need to absorb oxygen. Your heart rate when sleeping is typically lower than when walking or running. Emotional changes can also increase your heart rate.
*** How can I check my pulse?
1. To check the pulse at the neck, place your index and middle fingers on your lower neck, on either side of the windpipe. Press lightly until you feel a pulse.
2. To check the pulse at your wrist, turn the palm side of your hand facing up. Place your index and middle fingers of your opposite hand on your wrist, approximately one inch below the base of your hand. Press down until you feel the pulse.